Sunday, February 8, 2009

February 17th!!

That will be the day that we welcome baby Hannah Lu into our family and this world! Just a quick update for everyone. There have been a few changes, the baby has dropped so I am not comfortable anymore. It is hard to walk and do the things that I need to do with the boys and around the house. So I am counting down the days! I have also started to swell. Out of my three pregnancies, this has been the longest I have been able to wear socks and shoes. I am not the biggest fan of socks, but it was a huge accomplishment to be able to wear them until 35 weeks, and to get them on by myself!! We have been going to Salt Lake once a week the last month and I am excited to say this coming Wednesday will be the last trip for awhile. The drive is getting hard, especially doing it that often.
I will have an amniocentethis on the 16th just to make sure she is ready and then a c-section on the 17th. 38 weeks. I can't believe I will be that far along. I am sure we will have lots of pictures in our next post, I just thought I better say a little something before she is born. So until then.

1 comment:

Kellie Griffin said...

I'm so excited for you that you're having a girl. She looks like a cutie. Been thinking about you and can't wait to see pics!!