Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

Last week Jackson came home from school and told me, that his teacher told him, that leprechauns make messes. Well we have never really done anything for St. Patricks day other than wear green. So I decided that I was going to trash the living room, and put green food coloring in the toilets. I had so much fun throwing clothes around the living room, sticking shoes on door knobs, throwing green tissue all over the place. To top it off I left the boys a little treat on the table, gold chocolate coins, and a little green gumball machine for each of them. Jackson woke up and was really disappointed that the leprechauns didn't come until he got down to the living room! They both really got a kick out of seeing the mess! There favorite of course was the green toilet water. I think that I will do this again!
Yesterday was such a nice day, I got our wagon out a took the kids for a walk. I think this is Hannah Lu's new favorite thing to do! She sang and laughed the whole way, it was so cute. I am also finding that she loves being outside like the boys. It is March and I am already sunburned. So I guess I should get the sunscreen out, because it looks like I am going to be doing a lot of this outside stuff this year!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That's such a cute idea. I'll have to try it next year with my kids! Let me know when you're going for another walk, and I'll try to get out with ya!