Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun part 2

Happy Halloween! We had lots of fun, along with many activities this past week! Jackson and Garrett decided they would be cowboys for Halloween, so of course Hannah Lu was a cowgirl.
Hannah Lu, she finally put her hat on for me so I could take a picture

We went to the Jensen Pumpkin Festival friday night for the first time. The traffic was horrible! So next year we decided to go at 6:00pm when it starts.

We had a Halloween party Friday afternoon. We had a great turn out and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Thanks to Andrea Wardle that took a group picture!

This is the decor over the kitchen table. We made and decorated Halloween cupcakes, that the kids snarfed in a matter of 5 minutes! This party was all my Mom's idea, so we would not have been able to do it without her! I remember having a big Halloween party when I was little, so I am glad that my children have one to remember.

My Mom is also the pumpkin carver in the family. My friend Leesa and her girls went with us to get pumpkins, and then for Family Home Evening my Mom carved everyone's pumpkins with the face of their choice! Mom has been here for three weeks now, and my Dad drove down to get her. I am sure they are ancious to return home, but they will be missed. Thanks for coming Mom, we had so much fun, and love you and appreciate all that you do for us!





No comments: