Monday, September 14, 2009

Broken

Well it finally happened. I have been anticipating this day for a long time, and unfortunately I am sure that it will happen again. We were visiting Grandma Mona (Shawn's grandfather whose past wife) and Jackson jumped from a raised garden bed and landed funny on his foot. I took him to the doctor on Saturday, and they did x-rays and didn't see anything. Well when your six year old is crawling and refuses to walk something is going on. So today I took him to Dr. Jones, who is a podiatrist, and also happens to be in our ward. Sure enough on the x-ray there was a clean break across the top of his foot! This may sound weird but I am glad that it is broken, and I don't have a 6 year old crawling around everywhere for an unexplained reason. He is up and at em' now. He will be back in school tomorrow! This will be a fun 6 weeks.


1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh man! Not fun. Like you needed one more thing huh? Call me when you're out here!