Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hearing Aids!

These are Hannah Lu's pink hearing aids. When the audiologist put them on, I spoke softly and Hannah Lu whipped her head around and looked right at me. She doesn't really bother them as much as she yanks on her glasses. Tonight I was getting the kids ready for bed and she was just bouncing around all over the place. The only thing that I could think of was that she was excited to hear all of the noise that the boys were making. There were nine kids at my house earlier this evening, and they were all playing in our living room. Hannah Lu was bouncing up and down on my knee, and waving her arms everywhere, and just talking up a storm. One thing that was a shocker to me is that the battery life in her hearing aids are 5 to 9 days! So one thing that Santa Claus will always put in her stalking, batteries. We will be buying them in bulk from Sam's Club. Now she is almost as good as new. October 20th is our next hurdle, she will have her cleft pallet fixed.
Seeeeeeeee

they are hardly noticable


I like it that they don't look as big as I originally thought they would be



No comments: