Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN....

I decided that Jackson and Garrett were going to be Mario and Luigi. Hannah Lu of course is a lady bug, and well you can see what Penny is. My mom came down to help with Hannah Lu's surgery and so this was her first time being here over Halloween. We had lots of fun. My mom carves the best pumpkins, and that is one thing that I have missed being so far away from home. So we went out and got like 15 pumpkins, and my mom carved pumpkins like it was going out of style. Below are just a few of the pumpkins that she carved. Shawn isn't really big on doing holiday stuff, and he was excited about the pumpkins too. We went trick or treating, and everyone loved their costumes but for the second year in a row Penny has stole the show. People wanted to take her picture. So until next year....
Scary pumpkins!

No comments: