Saturday, January 2, 2010

Couped up for too long

Well we have literally been in the house since we got home from Salt Lake, christmas eve. We were going to go to temple square but it was snowing to hard, so we were either in a car, or at Shawn's moms house. So today I said I have had it lets go. The boys chose the dinosaur museum, even though they have been there about ten times. We had fun on the inside, but we weren't able to stay out side for very long. It was just too cold. It felt good to get some fresh air anyways. Hannah Lu didn't even mind it. I don't mind the snow, I actually like it. But when your high for the day is 10 degrees, you don't even want to open your front door! Below are a few pictures, they wanted me to take their picture in front of every dinosaur.


I had to convince Garrett that the wooley mammoth wasn't going to eat him


I don't remember what this one is but he was still a little unsure of it.



dusting off dinosaur bones




1 comment:

Kathy said...

With the weather we've been having, I'm thinking maybe those dinosaurs died from the COLD!