Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Best invention ever!

I don't know what it is about my kids, but every one of them has hated their baths. Jackson screamed bloody murder every time he was bathed. It wasn't until after he started swimming lessons, that he didn't mind them anymore. Now I deal with Garrett, and Hannah Lu. Garrett screams and screams. He will be enrolled in swimming lessons this summer. Hopefully it will get better. He also absolutely refuses to wear this hat to prevent the water from going in his eyes. The past couple of baths Hannah Lu has started to cry when I wash her hair, and she gets so mad that it is hard for me to re-dress her g-tube site. So tonight I tried the hat on her. She actually had a bath without crying. Few, because it is along ways away before I can enroll her in swimming lessons.


No comments: