Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah Lu!

Hannah Lu's princess cake that her brother had a taste of before she could get her paws into it This must be the, its my birthday grin

Eating her cupcake, and yes that is her cupcake stuck to her shirt

she was growling at me in this picture, she loved the frosting


Jackson and Garrett helping her open her presents. Of course she would have rather played with the ribbon and paper. I can't believe that my baby is 1. It goes way too fast. Just thinking back one year ago at this same time we had know idea what was wrong with her, and thought that she may not even make it. I can't put it into better words, our pediatrician said "we are watching a miracle". She is such a joy to have. I can't imagine her any other way. Shawn's mom and her husband Jim and Auntie Amy came out to celebrate with us. Hannah Lu got lots of fun stuff! She got 3 pairs of shoes! Yay! She is going to have a shoe fedish like her mother and great grandmother whom she is named after. Thank you everyone! We love you.




3 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's one either! Happy Birthday Hannah Lu!!

Kellie Griffin said...

How has a whole year gone by?! I can't believe she is a year old. She is such a sweetie. Happy Birthday Miss Hannah Lu!

Ivy Lou said...

She really is a miracle, isn't she!?!

I love that the cupcake was stuck on her shirt. Adorable. :)