Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter bunny and coloring eggs

After the egg hunt I took the kids over to K-mart where the easter bunny was. I was shocked by the reaction I got from Garrett and Hannah this year. This is the first time Garrett didn't cry, and Hannah Lu just wanted to stare at him. I got a couple of pictures and then we were off to our next activity.
We got home and had lunch and then colored eggs. Shawn came down and joined in the fun, and made sure we followed the directions to a "T" on the back of the egg coloring box. Not that I havn't ever colored eggs before, but Shawn turned it into a joke, and the boys had fun laughing with their Dad. Garrett eventually lost interest because all he wanted to do was eat his eggs. Finally he dropped one on the floor so I peeled it and he ate it.

Hannah Lu sitting in her high chair eating a Mum Mum, watching the boys color eggs, and Dad be silly. Jackson made sure he dyed a pink one just for his sister.


No comments: