Sunday, September 5, 2010

My little cowboy...

This year the boys have decided to be cowboys for Halloween. The boots we have been eyeballing for several months finally went on sale! They have been living in them. Also next week at Jackson's school is cowboy week to kick-off the reading for this year. So I got him a hat too. He is in heaven, I didn't think that he would wear it like he has. He puts it on first thing in the morning, and wears it all day if he can. Today we had church, and I had to explain to him that we don't wear hats to church. Garrett has been wearing his boots even with his shorts! I normally don't let my children run around in boots and shorts, but he is so happy to have them. I am confident now I have made a good purchase, but I am also glad we waited for the lower prices!



No comments: