Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

I always take a picture after Santa comes, but I did just notice he hasn't eaten the cookies yet! They will be gone before the boys get up. Garrett understood what was going on this whole Christmas season. It was really fun to see him get excited when someone would ask him what he asked Santa for. He knew exactly what he wanted. A BIKE! Jackson snuck downstairs before Shawn and I were up. I just might have to put the gate up next year. First things first, we opened the avent calender for Christmas day and put baby Jesus in his manger on the tree. They were excited about that. Then we started ripping into presents. I will post some pictures at the bottom of the page.
Jackson with his new bike from Santa

Garrett on his new bike from Santa


No comments: