Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 26th.......Garrett is TWO!

Alright so we had to settle for a cheap cake seeing how I was in the hospital practically the whole day on Garrett's birthday with contractions. They stopped them and all is good! So we kept the rest of the day and evening really simple.
I told Garrett to smile, and this is what I got. He blew the candle out himself I hadn't even shown him how.

eating his birthday cake, with a spoon! Yah!


Garrett on his sorsie. This was a chore to put together. But it was worth it to see his face!



1 comment:

Annalee said...

CARRIE! You were in the hospital the day after Christmas. I'm sorry! I hope Hannah Lucille will just be a little more patient, it's not time for her to make her debut yet!! Let me know if I can help you with anything..