Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

We went to Shawns mom's house for mothers day. She and Nanalyn(Shawn's grandmother) made a really good dinner. We were missing Shawn because he had to work, but we had fun. Later on that night, I had not seen Garrett for awhile. So my sister in-law went outside to look and I was looking around the house. I noticed that the door to that leads to the bedrooms was closed so I went in and discovered that another door was closed. I went in and found Garrett emptying a buckett of wipes which belonged to Shawn's mom. I don't know what it is about Garrett and cleaning. I had to get a picture of him. Normally he would have been in trouble. So of course everyone there had to peek in on him and see what he had done. It was pretty funny.
caught red handed

maybe I should not have taken a picture, because obviously he thinks its funny now


No comments: