Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary 9 years...

It is hard to believe that this picture was taken almost 14 years ago. Shawn and I met through the personal ads in the paper. Now it is all done through cyber space. I made him meet me at the Albertsons down the street from where I was living, because I didn't want him to know where I lived. We hit it off and have been together ever since.

We were married in the Seattle Temple May 19,2000. I waited 5 years for Shawn. It was worth the wait. He is a good husband, and father to our three beautiful children, Jackson, Garrett, and Hannah Lu. Who are also miracles. He also works very hard to support our family, working seven days a week with four jobs. Yet he stills manages to find time to spend with us. Through our years we have definately had our ups and downs, tears and laughter. We have grown so much together. He is my best friend.
Unfortunately, we spent our anniversary driving to and from Salt Lake for a couple of doctor appointments for Hannah Lu. We recieved good news and bad news today. Hannah Lu past her swallow study, so we can slowly start bottle feeding her. Maybe we will have the G tube out by the end of the year. The bad news is that we found out that our 3 month old daughter needs glasses. I am soooooo not impressed with the glasses they make for infants. Her opthamologist is also worried about retinal detatchment. So she will be watched closely for that. I had a good cry on the way home, and after I was done Shawn said happy anniversary. We just laughed, and then remembered that everything will be ok. Look at what we have been blessed with already. So happy anniverary schoooooo. I love you! Jackson our miniature Shawn


Garrett our little firecracker (of the mouth) in a good way



Hannah Lu our little tough girl, she has endured so much already. I can't wait until she can go after her brothers




1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Happy anniversary guys! Wow! Long time huh? You guys have been through a lot. I'm glad I got to be a part of the dating years! Call me and let me know what's up. We need to come see those cute kids of yours. I'm sorry for the trials you are going through. All will turn out okay, it's just the going through it part that's not fun at all. We love you guys!