Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RSV/PNUEMONIA

I took Hannah Lu to the doctor this moring because she has started snoring every night the past 4-5 days. So he did a chest x-ray and some blood work and tested for RSV. It all came back positive. The chest x-ray showed a cloud in her lung, the blood work showed that her white blood cell count was low and the RSV test was positive. Her saturation was at 88, and they like it to be at least 90 or higher. So lucky me, the medical supply company that we have been dealing with for all of her other stuff delivered a moniter. I will take her back to the doctor tomorrow morning and he will decide if he wants to admit her to the hospital. If she is admitted she will be going back to Primary Children's. So Teresa we might be back! Apparently this is going to get worse before it gets better. Shawn is in Arizona for some law enforcement training, so I am home alone with two boys and one sick little girl. We almost went to Arizona with him. Thank goodness we didn't. Nothing worse than being in a hospital where there is no family and no friends.
sleeping through the annoying beeping of the moniter

this is the moniter that was delivered to my house to watch her oxygen level and heart rate. It is really annoying


nothing like having a hopital set up in my house



lovely oxygen tanks




3 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

Okay, like you need anything else! Sheesh! What a trooper Hannah Lu is. If you come out here and need a break, give me a call. She sure looks cute in her Sunday clothes!

Cameron and Amy said...

Hey, what's your email address? I have the wrong one.

Kellie Griffin said...

Oh Carrie, This poor little girl. I hope she has a quick recovery and nothing else goes wrong. Hang in there. Oh, and I think I am offended that if you came to AZ you would have no friends here?? I'd make you stay at my house! he he