Friday, July 17, 2009

The beach



On Saturday we went to the beach on Whidbey Island by my parents house. It was almost 90 degrees out. Very unusual. Anyways, the water was really warm. It was a lot of fun. Even Hannah Lu dipped her feet in. My mom and the kids built a sand castle, and they also attempted to make a mote but Garrett was sitting on the side lines slowly demolishing everything. so in response Jackson and his cousins stompted the castle down to nothing. as you can see in the pictures Garrett is sitting on his bucket. He would not go into the water. It ws funny, the tide was coming in and of course the water was getting deeper. So when he leaned forward to grab his shovel, his bucket floated out from underneath him. We also met my brother Ryan's girfriend Ashley. I like her a lot, and am sensing a wedding in our midst. We would not have been able to take this trip if it weren't for my Mom and Dad. We had so much fun. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: