Friday, July 17, 2009

The Monker....

After the Pike Place Market we went and had lunch at Spuds. Yummy! I haven't eaten there since I graduated from high school. A really long time ago. Afterwards we headed up to the troll under the bridge. I couldn't get any cute pictures of the boys and the troll, but if you look closely you can see Jackson in the upper right corner. He wanted to climb on the trolls head, but I said no. It was a little too high. Not to mention that I was standing in the middle of the road to get this picture. For those of you that don't know Garrett is really into monsters. He calls them monkers. So he was excited to see this monker, although hesitated at first to touch it. The boys got a kick out of it. Just so everyone knows that is a real Volkswagon Bug in the troll's hand.

No comments: