Saturday, December 26, 2009

Arrived home safely Christmas Eve night, in time to prepare. I thought I had it all figured out, because I only had two things to wrap. Santa brought sheets for the boy's new beds. Well Santa was feeling a little guilty because all he got for the kids was sheet, so Santa broke down and got the boys some fighter airplanes that talk. Well like I said I had everything done and wanted to be in bed by 10:00pm, well that wasn't happening. You see the airplanes were screwed.......yes I said screwed, into their boxes. It was the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. I was up until midnight getting those things out of their boxes. Shawn was sleeping because he had to get early for work so that he could be home when the kids got up, so I couldn't have him unscrew the dumb things. My hands are still sore! Anyways we had a good Christmas, and are so thankful for the savior, and having the gospel in our lives.
Jackson opening his sheets from Santa

Garrett opening his sheets from Santa


Hannah Lu got a glow worm in her stocking, right away she fell in love and gave it a kiss



and of course Penny with her new toy from Santa




No comments: