Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa........

Well we finally got in to see Santa, after waiting in 20 degree weather. Of course Hannah Lu had fallen asleep so I didn't bother her. This year Shawn and I decided that we were going to get the boys new beds so that we can move Hannah Lu into the crib. So I sat Jackson down and explained to him that Santa would fill their socks, but that this year they needed to ask for something that would go with their new beds. So Jackson decided to ask Santa for new sheets for his bed. It was pretty funny, I didn't think that he would actually do it. But it just goes to show that he is listening to me and that he is excited about putting their new room together on Christmas day!
All bundled up and fast asleep amongst all of the excitement

1 comment:

Kristen Sheranian said...

That is adorable that he really asked for what your told him to do. That is so cute.