Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Bunny

Today we went to see the Easter Bunny. I have been talking to the boys about it for several days now, and Garrett seemed to be fine with it until we got there. Hence the picture with the Easter Bunny and only two of my children. He actually is a little frightening. But of course afterwards he took a candy from him and everything was fine. I definately have been busy with Hannah Lu being home. Changing the dressings on her cheeks and her belly is very time consuming. Garrett doesn't do very well with it, especially when its bed time. He would like me to forget about Hannah and rock him to sleep instead. His tantrums have gotten worse too. I can handle the tantrums, at least he's just not walking up to his sister and clocking her in the face. I have heard stories like that too often. Hannah is doing really well. She is sleeping through the night, which is awesome. She has been refluxing more often so we got her on some medicine to help that. My biggest fear is her asperating. When I plug in her tube to her belly, she seems to know what is going on because she starts rooting. So I give her the binky, we call it a wuh, and she will suck on it for a good 15 minutes. I can also hear her swallowing. That is what we want her to do so she can start having a bottle again. It has been so nice to have a little girl in the house. It has made Shawn and the boys a little sweeter.
Jackson's first time holding her

Jackson hasn't been able to get enough of her, so this is what I found the other night


eating breakfast together



1 comment:

Annalee said...

Aww...I love those pictures! The one of Jackson sleeping next to Hannah is especially darling!