Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Cold

Well it came out of no where. I am counting this as her first cold, not the RSV because that just wasn't fare. Saturday afternoon Hannah Lu was not feeling that hot. I thought it was just her teeth until her snot was green. I was up with her the entire night! Hannah Lu hasn't not slept through the night since she has been home from the hospital. So we went to the doctor on Monday and it is a bacterial cold so he put her on augmentin. This is a picture of her sleeping like a log last night. I have discovered that when she is sick she won't let me put her down. She just screams. So after I took this picture I was able to get a few things done ar0und the house. And tonight? Well my family will get dinner. No stinky chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds.

No comments: