Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hearing Aids and fun times with the family....

On Friday the kids and I headed to Salt Lake. Hannah Lu had an appointment for her ears. When we got there they took molds on the insides of her ears for her hearing aids. I chose pink glitter for the part that actually goes in her ear, and pink metalic for the part that goes behind her ear. She tolerated the molds very well. That is good because she will need to have molds done every six months. So we will have many different colors to come. Apparently they can swirl up to three different colors together. It is nice that they make these so cute or cool, when it is hard to accept that your child has to wear them. Friday night my sister in law picked Gabriel up to stay at her house with us. Jackson and Gabriel were up until 1:00am texting to eachother on their DS's. I could hear them laughing across the hall. They finally fell asleep, until Jackson woke Amy up and wanted a drink of water at 4:30am. This is not like Jackson, he never wakes up in the night. Anyways, then Gabriel got up and said that there were too many wierd noises and he couldn't sleep. So neither one of them went back to sleep. Jackson came into where I was sleeping at 6:30am and wanted to get dressed because Gabriel was getting dressed. Oh my word!
Now it is Saturday, and we went to see Shawn's sisters new baby, she is so cute, and has a head full of black hair. Its hard to believe that my boys were that small too. Hannah Lu was our chunky monkey. Then we headed up to Park City to go on the Alpine slide and the roller coaster that zig zags down the mountain. We had so much fun, and it was so hot. It was 100 degrees in the mountains! Jackson and Gabriel were so tired they didn't know what to do with themselves. So we went to get a quick bite to eat before the kids and I hit the road home. We were all talking and I had told Jackson twice to quit just eating his cheetos and to eat some of his hotdog too. So I turned to tell him again and he was totally gone. He fell asleep sitting straight up in his chair. It was so funny. When it was time to go all three of them were asleep before I even pulled out of our parking spot. They slept like logs in their own beds, and Shawn didn't get home until after 11:00pm from work and I didn't even hear him get into bed. Apparently I was pretty tired myself!



INTRODUCING TYLEE SAGE
we are so happy to have her as a part of our family

No comments: