Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uintah County Fair!

My friend Leesa and I decided to take the kids to the fair. Shawn and I usually take the kids to the demolition derby every year, but we passed this year. So Leesa and I took them down to go on the rides and have some treats. Apparently the carnival that usually does the fair double booked this year so they had to scramble to get what was there. Which ended up not being very much. There were only about 8 rides. We went on all of them except one. And $100.00 later I feel like we didn't go on any. Oh yah I forgot to mention that the prices were rediculous too! All for the kids though. They had a blast. I even got the girls and Jackson to go on a couple of bigger rides with me. Below you can see me on a ride with the twins. We were laughing so hard. It was fun! The treats that the kids are eating in the picture above took our last dollars. Leesa and I came home broke, and vowed to not tell our husbands how much we spent. In the end Leesa and I would do it again just to see the smiles on the kids faces.

1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

Okay, do you remember when you and I went on the zipper and didn't get to spin very much and asked the guy to let us go again? So much fun!!