Monday, August 3, 2009

Don't Ask.......

The other day I looked out my bedroom window to check on the boys playing out back and this is what I saw. It took me a second, but then I realized that these were wet paper towels they were draping over themselves. It has been very hot here, but I don't think that they were doing it to cool themselves off. As you can see in the picture below it eventually evolved to this. Of course all Garrett wanted to do was tean (clean) the trampoline. Jackson looks like he has created a masterpiece with the paper towels coming out of his ears, and carefully balancing them on his head.
Later that evening, I tended my friends girls so that she and her husband could go to the temple. When she came to pick them up we were standing out in front of my house and this thing below in the picture crawled across the sidewalk and into the grass. I was so discusting. I have never in my life seen a spider like that. Shawn pulled in from work and I showed him the pictures and he wanted to know why we didn't kill it. Well that even grossed me out more. It almost looked like it had a pinecone on its back. So if anyone know what kind of spider this is, I would love to know. In the mean time I will research it myself and hope to not see this one again.
Ok I figured out what kind of spider this is. This is a wolf spider carrying hundreds of babies on its back. If you click on this picture it will blow up and you can see the babies. Now that is nasty!



No comments: