Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Baby

We went out and back yesterday. She is doing well. A little slow on the bottle feedings but it is because her tongue is still to far back. So the E.N.T doctor said they are going to adjust her jaw for another week. So that has pushed our coming home back a little. Hopefully once they are done adjusting her jaw she will pick up on the bottle really fast. I would rather not come home with a feeding tube. She is off oxygen so that is great. She is a funny baby. She loves attention, and to be held. The other day she was crying and crying, and the nurse was tending to another baby and kept saying I will be right there. So the second that the nurse walked over to her and talked to her, she was happy like nothing happened. I am excited to get her home, I am sure she will thrive off of the attention that her brothers will give her!
relaxing in her big girl bed. she graduated to a crib.

talking to my Poppy (my mom)


time for a bottle



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's looking great! She's changing a lot since birth! I'm glad she's doing well and you seem to be too. Please call me if you need anything. Emily has been sick but when she's better, we'll have Jackson over to play. Hang in there!